Wednesday, November 28, 2012

mtc third week


Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:36:48 AM
Subject: Ni hao ma wo de pengyoumen! :) Hello my friends!

HELLO DEAREST MUM, DADDY, ASHTON, and FRIENDS! <3

Mum all of your questions you keep asking me i've either already answered in my emails or when i wrote you hahahaha :) LOVE YOU! I also just got a package this morning from Auntie Lynn and Uncle Andy.....so THANK YOU!!!! Thanksgiving sounds like it was absolutely so much fun! I don't need bags to give things to Sister Bowen yet, I won't need to send things home until right before i leave the MTC, but i do need somethings! First off, Yes please send me my license, I was told to bring it with me on my mission (i realized that i hadn't responded to that question Dad). I wrote you, but i'm assuming you have yet to receive my letter, but i put those "requests" in my letter :) Also my tennis shoes are completely ripped along the side, so can you (or Ashton) get me some of those White Tennies with Black Laces from Walmart in the little boy shoe section (size 5 1/2) they are like $9 or $10 dollars.  That would be FANTASTIC!!!!!! Then in January before i leave, i will send lots of things home to you :)

OKAY.....ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THE THANKSGIVING DAY SECRET?! welllll.....remember how Sis Gan is Elder Holland's niece? well....he came! And I GOT TO MEET HIM! and he SHOOK MY HAND......AND HUGGED ME!! and......I WAS IN THE FAMILY PICTURE! hahahahahaha that part i felt awkward, but Elder Holland was like: "Trish! (sister gan) Come over here and bring your companion and get in the picture!" and i was like "Ummmmm it's okay, i'm not in the family" and then some family member was like "He's an Apostle of the Lord" so i was like "I will be OBEDIENT." hahahahahaha and YEAH!!!! SUPER AWESOME! The fireside started off with two of his grandkids bearing their testimonies, and then one sang, and another played a piano solo! He has some awesome, talented grandkids! Then Sister Holland talked about how AMAZING the BOM was and how we NEED to share it :) Elder Holland talked about how blessed we are to be born and alive in this last dispensation and how we have been saved for these last days. It was incredible like all of his talks are, and we were all just pumped up to go preach the Gospel!!!

On Thanksgiving we also did a service project/humanitarian project and it was super fun! Then we had a "FUN" devotional/fireside and there was just a bunch of awesome musical numbers, a few testimonies, and a way funny thanksgiving skit. Then we finished off the night with watching "17 Miracles" which was awesome! :)

On Sunday in RS (which is ALL the sister missionaries) i played the piano while a sister in my zone sang. it went really well! I'm going to audition to play in a Christmas fireside or something, and oh yeah, I'm singing the in choir in tonight devotional hahahahha.

OK, our P-days go like this:

6:30 wake up
7:00 Breakfast
7:45-9:00 prepare for the day, get laundry stuff together
9:00-11:00 Laundry
11-12 Personal Study
12-12:45 Lunch
12:45-1:30 Nap :) Or we really just write letters and such
1:45-4:15 or so, we go to the TEMPLE!
4:15-5:00 Personal Emailing Time (if we don't email during Laundry)
5:15-6:15 Choir Practice
6:20-6:40 Dinner
7:00-8 Fireside
8-9 District Meeting to review Fireside
9-9:30 Planning
9:30-10:30 get ready for bed, comp prayer, etc

AND THAT'S HOW MY PDAY GOES!!!!

I'm being summoned by my comp because she's ready to leave, but I will right you another letter, and you should be getting one anyday if you haven't already! I LOVE YOU ALL! Sorry there haven't been as many adventures accounted in this email as usual, I'll try to figure out how to send you some pictures so you can see my district, and if you could send the things i asked for, that would be DIVINE! I love yoU!

No comments:

Post a Comment