Monday, June 17, 2013

chronicle of Vasha 21


Subject: Dedications, Baptisms, and Amazing Fathers

Hello EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! 

Before anything else, I just want to say thank you and Happy Father's Day to all you amazing men that have been father figures and examples to me in my life. Thank you all for blessing my life with the power of the priesthood, and being worthy to use the power thereof! I'm especially grateful to those family friends, ward members, leaders, bosses, co-workers, schoolmates and all others who have been and have become amazing fathers. Never forget the affect you have on the lives of those around you!

Daddy I want you to know that I love you eternally and I'm so grateful to be your daughter. Thank you for your example of ALWAYS being obedient and full of integrity. Mr. Integrity...I'll never forget what an inspiration you are to me and many other youth and people you have touched throughout your career and your priesthood/church callings. You and an incredible man and I hope that someday I can marry a man half as great as you, and raise sons to live up to their grandfather's example. I LOVE YOU DADDY!
 
Sorry we're emailing so late mummy! Sis McKay called her Daddy/family today and so we didn't leave until later! It was really good for her to talk to them, and they're all happy and were sharing tons of missionary experiences with her and giving her advice and stuff! so that was good!
 
Mummy, Well I love you very much and hope you have a splendid week! Thank you for the amazing package! The skirts are really cute! and the treats and teeth stuff and very appreciated!! :D also the shirts fit perfectly! but because of their color, whenever i sweat....they show every drop of sweat hahahahahaha....oh well....everyone here is sweaty and gross anyways! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!



SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK:
Jacob 7:25
"Wherefore, the people of Nephi did fortify against them with their arms, and with all their might, trusting in the God and rock of their salvation; wherefore, they became as yet, conquerors of their enemies."
I love this, I think that if we remember to trust in the Lord and remember he is indeed our Salvation, that we will never fear, and we will always be able to come off as conqueror! yeahhhh sons!  Ne 22:2

QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
Dieter F. Uchtdorf:
"The restored gospel of Jesus Christ blesses lives not just when we believe it-but much more when we live it." 
This is sooo true. We can believe something, have a testimony, without the faith and action to follow it, we cannot deserve and receive all the blessings that God wants to give us. He can only bless us as much as we let Him. How much are you allowing Him to bless you?

This week has been much better than last! It helps that I came to the realization that I needed to get over myself! hahaha so I did. and our numbers were much higher, we had more lessons, and it was overall more happy. :) don't you LOVE when the Lord tries to teach you a lesson....and you actually are able to tune in and figure it out?! SOOOO BOSS! (awesome

 
This week we had a special experience....our chapel that we started meeting at in May is the new stake center, and last Saturday we had a Boss Baptism and the Dedication! YEAHHHH! okay they didn't actually call it the "Boss Baptism" that's just what I called it.....it was a big baptism though, and we had I think 8 people baptized from the various areas that live in the stake! It was sooo great! The youngest was a 9 yr old girl, and the oldest was a 82 yr old man! sooooooo AWESOME! 

FUNNY/RANDOM/ADVENTURE STORIES:
***The kids in the ward now call me Candy Sister in english, or Tanguo Jiemei! in Chinese! Most of the little kids in the ward speak English actually...it's kinda strange but really great for them! They'll get to go a lot further in school and work if they have good English!  They are soooo cute! They always come up to me and ask if I have candy....one of them, Jaren, asked me and I gave him a piece of candy that our investigator gave me and he knelt down, lifted it above his head and said/growled "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" in a Batman voice....it was the funniest, cutest, kinda creepiest thing ever! hahahaha he's 4 years old and probably my best friend in the Beitun ward!
***One of our RCs Lu Jiemei LOVES me! hahahaha she says that everytime we meet with her, she gets to understand me and understand the way I think a little bit more. She says that she really likes my prayers because I say whatever I want in them, and that when we discuss gospel principles, she always knows exactly where I stand because I'm so up front and blunt. that's all great, but she as well as others have also said that they love me so much because I 'm just like a 小朋友 xiao pengyou.....aka a CHILD/Young friend ! hahaha they say that I'm just like a little kid in everything I do, so everyone loves me like they love little kids....GREAT.
***I've made a totally 有辦法 you banfa sign for the back of my bicycle for our English class in Chinese characters and two English words on it: Free English. I made one when I was in Fengyuan and I just made a new one for Beitun....on Saturday no less than 5 people pulled me over during our travels (total space of about 1 hour) and asked me for more information and if they could me with me! SOOOO CRAZZZZZZZZZY! so great! love it when the Lord blesses you for your extra efforts!

Well I hope that everyone is doing spectacular and loving life! Remember that everything you do, needs to be done for the LORD. What are you doing today to serve others and further the work? Hope on. Journey on. And never stop believing. 

The church is true, the work is good, and God will never leave us!
教會是真實的,工作是好,神將永遠不會離開我們!

Love Bao Jiemei 包姐


No comments:

Post a Comment